- Why do your hairlines look so good?
- How active can I be?
- How is it attached?
- Why is bleaching the knots important?
- How much do your hair systems cost?
- Do you offer financing?
- What about hair transplants?
- What's wrong with ordering "direct"?
- I have thinning hair.
How much do your custom hair systems cost?
Because we design and produce each and every hair replacement system for each individual client, the cost will vary depending on your degree of hair loss, your method of attachment, and your lifestyle. When you have your first consultation appointment with Joseph Paris, he will discuss all of these factors with you and quote a specific price at that time for your custom hair replacement system.
In general, the price may range from $2,500 to $3,600.
We have no-interest financing available for qualified applicants through the Citi Health Card program.